All Family Members Are Welcome to Camp or Just Come for Friday Night Fun!
January 11 is the deadline for t-shirt sales, so order yours now, before you forget!
This highly anticipated ROE PTO community event created many lifelong memories last year (rain aside!). Join us on the playground fields or under the roof at ROE for a night of fun, smores, and… more fun. Even if you don’t camp, there are options for your family. It will be one of the best nights of the year!
- Food – All campers will have dinner, beverages and s’mores over a fire pit. This year we will also offer a vegetarian option for adults that isn’t cheese pizza!
- Activities – Believe it or not, the kids mostly enjoyed playing freely with just their flashlights to show the way around the ROE playgrounds, but we will still have other activities. We hope to have a scavenger hunt, photo booth and more.
- Star gazing – Weather permitting, we hope to have the Houston Astronomical Society (HAS) put on a “Star Party” for our little astronomers. (Details to follow).
- Camping Options – there are 3 camping options: in tents outside; in the school without tens (bring your own sleeping bag); or simply dine and dash. You choose when you register.
- Breakfast – for those who dare to camp overnight, breakfast will be provided the next morning (along with coffee!). You can look forward to River Oaks Donuts and Chic-Fil-A mini-chicken biscuits!
- Commemorative item – the flashlights last year were such a hit that we are including them again! The mini-flashlights will be the same high-quality lights they were, with the ROE logo on them.
- Price – the price is just $20 per person and includes all of the above.
- Optional – a Dads Club Campout, long sleeve T-shirt with the campout logo will be sold separately for $15. The deadline for t-shirt sales will be in early January 11, 2019, so order your now, before you forget!