Kroger Community Rewards Program will link ROE to your KrogerPlus Card. ROE will earn a percentage (based on purchases) of the $1 million that Kroger awards annually through this program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS SUPPORTERS:
All supporters must have a registered Kroger Plus card account online to be able to link their card to an organization.
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
· If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
Link your card at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com.
· If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”.
· If you are a new online customer:
o You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
o Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
· Already have a Kroger.com account?
o Enter your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
o Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
o Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
o Select your organization and click on “Save”.
o To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
o Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
View your Rewards Details
· Sign in to your Kroger account
· Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
· Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
· See how much you have earned towards your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)