There’s no school year like your school year. Your yearbook celebrates a year full of friends, events and shared experiences. It’s a place where your friends can jot down shared memories, too. Pre–order one today; have memories on hand for a lifetime!
Here are some common questions from parents. If yours are not answered here, please feel free to reach out to yearbook editors!
Q: Will the price of yearbook stay the same before June?
- Yearbook prices will increase gradually online. Here is the schedule:
- Before Oct 1, 2019: $20; Limited time Back-to-School package: $25 with free namestamping and icons.
- Before 12/18/2019: $24
- Before 02/29/2020: $26
- Before 05/05/2019: $28
There might be a limited number of yearbooks for sale on-site at the end of the school year. Price TBD.
Q: Any other important dates?
- 02/28/2020: Last day to personalize your yearbook or order any accessories.
- 04/06/2020: Last day to purchase Ads;
- 04/06/2020: Last day to submit photos to yearbook (Pages are set one by one and submitted to Balfour in Spring. Upload yours early!);
- Last week before summer break: yearbook distribution – dates will be set as soon as Balfour informs us of their shipping date.
Q: Have I purchased a copy of yearbook this year?
- Here are a few ways to self-check. Two easy ones are:
- Look up your purchase history by logging onto your Balfour account
- Search receipts in your email.
Q: Are there more yearbooks from the previous years?
Yearbook samples are kept at the front office. The last few copies of 17-18 and 18-19 Jostens yearbooks are available to purchase here. Please forward a copy of your receipt to yearbook editors at firstname.lastname@example.org . (Note to our alumni: Unfortunately, Jostens is unable to print any historical issues. Nor can they share ePubs.)
Q: How do I upload awesome pictures of my children taken from ROE activities and events?
Through Balfour App on your phone [Apple Store] [Google Play] (Project No. 014718.) Please tag each picture with kids’ name(s), grades, event/activity, and other details. Our helpers only know a handful of kids. These annotations will guide us to place your pictures onto the right page.
We value high-resolution pictures taken through professional cameras. Please upload them at http://images.balfour.com (Project No. 014718). Again, please annotate them with details.
The yearbook editors will review all photos and determine final yearbook content. We cannot guarantee that all submissions will be used in the book.
Q: Can I email in my pictures?
- No. Pictures are collected through the Balfour App or online program only.
For more questions, please contact yearbook editors Linda and Zhen at email@example.com .