Kroger Community Rewards Program
· Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377 and select option 4 to get your Plus Card number.
· If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can obtain a digital Kroger Plus Card when creating an account online or at any Kroger store.
· If you have an existing account, click on “Sign In”, otherwise click on “Register”.
o You will need to enter your email address, create a password, enter your zip code, click on favorite store, and agree to the terms and conditions.
o Once you are done entering your information you will get a message asking you to check your e-mail inbox and click on the link within the body of the e-mail that was sent to activate your Kroger account.
o Enter your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
o Click on “Edit” in the “Community Rewards” section.
o Enter your organization’s number or name and then click on “Search”.
o Select your organization and click on “Save”.
o To verify that you enrolled correctly, you will see your organizations name on the right side of your account settings page.
o Once you are linked, you can start earning rewards immediately toward the organization you are supporting. (Note: The message saying that you are supporting an organization through the Kroger Community Rewards program will start printing on your receipt about 10 business days after you linked your card.)
· Sign in to your Kroger account
· Go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
· Click on “View Your Rewards Details”
· See how much you have earned towards your organization! (Note: This information will only be available and updated at the end of each cycle.)
Permanent link to this article: https://roepto.org/support-roe/affinity-programs/krogers-rewards-program/